Send Money directly from one bank account to another.
Send money using Interac e-Transfer to simplify everyday payments and a great alternative to cheques and cash.
Log in to your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address (email@example.com).
- Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message.
Email Transfer message
- The message area should contain the same information you would put on your offering envelope. This would be what funds the money is directed to such as General Fund or Missions as well as the amount allocated to each of the funds.
- This needs to total to the amount you are transferring from your account to the church as a donation.
- If Missions please indicate the Mission agency and not only the missionary's names. i.e. Mission Aviation Fellowship – Montgomery’s, etc.
- When coming up with a security question for your e-transfer, please send the answer to the question in a separate e-mail to our envelope steward Lynda Karr at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can deposit the funds into our account. The envelope stewards will receive a notification and can deposit the funds to the church account through our online or mobile banking.